Monday, October 26, 2015

SELFIE, DINNER IS SERVED, I GOT IT ALL DOWN, TRANSFERS OR MALMO HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME, Malmö, FALL, 154 MILES TO KUNGSBACKA

SELFIE
Selfie with Jesus and the Sjödin family. 
DINNER IS SERVED

Dinner is served!
I GOT IT ALL DOWN

This describes what you see above. When I explained to Brandon that missionaries just eat whatever is placed in front of us, he decided to test us and make the culinary delicacy you see in the other picture. He didn't eat any of it, but I got it all down.
TRANSFERS OR MALMO HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME
Transfers are here once again, and I must say, I did not see this one coming. I am heading up north to Kungsbacka. I wasn't writing my blog when I first came out, so this may not mean much to you. But this was my second area. So almost exactly a year later, I am returning. I am excited for what the future holds there. However, moving means that I no longer get to be in Malmö, which is definitely a bummer. After six months in this ward, it feels like I am leaving home all over again. I have met so many wonderful people, and I have many close friends here. If one were to read my experiences over the past six months, it is most certainly a gilded image. As a missionary, our lives are full. Packed with memories of the good, the bad, and the ugly. But these experiences are the ones that I look back on now with fondness. You may not have a full picture of the journey I am experiencing, but this is a wonderful time in my life. Malmö has been good to me, and I will always treasure my service here.

Malmö


Last glimpses of Malmö.
FALL


Fall is officially here.



The driving distance from Malmo, Sweden to Kungsbacka, Sweden is:

154 miles / 248 km

Map of driving directions from Malmo, Sweden to Kungsbacka, Sweden

Map data ©2015 GeoBasis-DE/BKG (©2009), Google

No comments:

Post a Comment