Tuesday, November 3, 2015

HANDSOME SONS, SHORT AND SWEET, 3 PHOTOS TO ADD

HANDSOME SONS
"Sister Chugg and Sister Sweat, here are your handsome sons tonight in Sweden! They are doing awesome!"--Sister Brown
SHORT AND SWEET
Well I forgot the cable again. But there weren't really any pictures to add to this week. My new companion is Elder Chugg. We have been working hard to get in contact with all the people that the previous missionaries left notes for. It's been fun readjusting to Kungsbacka and testing my memory of places and people. Luckily my noggin is still working fairly well, and the names are flooding back. I have moved into a different apartment than the previous one I had, and it's nice. The biggest struggle is when I forget my planner upstairs, and I have to climb the stairs to get it. But it is weird adjusting to all the extra space. In my apartment in Stockholm, I would eat, sleep. plan, and study all from my bed. Now, the extra space we have just stares sadly back at me. Things are going well here, and I am excited to be back. I look forward to what Elder Chugg and I will do here. 

3 PHOTOS TO ADD
The Del Barco family 

Björn and Christian 

Majeed and Reza



No comments:

Post a Comment