Monday, February 15, 2016

ABBA, A SMILE AND A HELLO, I WANT ONE, INDIFFERENT TO MY ADORATION, FLASHY CAR, SECOND STORY WINDOW

ABBA
The museum for ABBA.
A SMILE AND A HELLO
As I sit here and think about the week, I realized something. The week blew by, but I feel like it took my memories with it. This week, almost everything we had planned fell through. People got sick, other plans came up, work got in the way. Whatever the case, the week turned out different than planned. But it was good. We spent a lot of the week out on the streets talking to people. The funny thing is that I'm getting to the point where I recognize people and they recognize me. Just last night we were walking home and someone yelled out to us, and said, "Hello." It threw me off, because I think that's just about the first Swede to ever do it. But it's getting fun to see the same people, and they still may not be interested. But they do greet us with a smile and say hello, and that's a good first step in my eyes.

I WANT ONE
           I don't know if you call it an ABBA-kopter or what, but I want one.

INDIFFERENT TO MY ADORATION

They seemed indifferent to my adoration.
I guess when you become successful rock stars,
 the cheer of one fan gets drowned out by the masses.
FLASHY CAR
Just a flashy car.

SECOND STORY WINDOW

Check out the mirror on the second story window closest the right. Haha, that way when someone calls at the door, they can also see who it is. I guess we're not going to be able to pretend we're the pizza guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment