Monday, February 29, 2016

MY LAST TRANSFER, CANADIAN WAY TO SING "HAPPY BIRTHDAY," A VOID IN THEIR LIVES,THIS IS ALL I'VE GOT




MY LAST TRANSFER
We received transfer information last Saturday, and I was relieved to find out that I will be staying in Handen for my last transfer. Elder Muirhead and I are staying together, wreaking havoc on the city. In a good way of course. 

CANADIAN WAY TO SING "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
Celebrating Mama B's birthday. She's a Canadian, so Elder Muirhead taught us the Canadian way to sing Happy Birthday. It goes like this, "Happy birthday eh, Happy birthday eh. Happy birthday eh, happy birthday eh..." and on. and on. and on. It's quite a catchy tune, though.
A VOID IN THEIR LIVES
When I think back on the week, one experience sticks out the most to me. Over the past three months, I have reviewed the ward list over and over again. As I've done it, there has been one name that stuck out to me. Earlier in the week, we received a call from the bishop who asked us to visit that family. I felt really good about it, because this was a confirmation for me that this was a family we should visit. When we arrived at their home, we had a great discussion with them. We found out that there was a void in their lives, and this was the time that they wanted to make a change with that. It was cool to see the way the timing worked out with everything.

THIS IS ALL I'VE GOT
Innebandy last Monday with some missionaries from the zone. I wish that there were more action shots of me making some buzzer-beater shots, but this is all I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment